Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bon Qui Qui

Occasionally I incorporate random phrases into my every day conversations---typically quotes from movies, The Office, or the hilarious happenings of my everyday life. This video goes out to my High School girlfriends who at lunch today heard me use the expression "Do not get loud with me." (Please read that with the slang dialect as it is somewhat difficult to provide a transliteration).

If "I will cut you" is not used in your daily conversation after watching this video, you may need to see it again. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. haha. i love you steph! You know that outa da hood program do bring some crazies out. Ohhh, they betta watch out and not get load with me. Or I will have to call s'curity, maybe even cut them. Rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I could talk like that. It could really come in handy around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that was so funny! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...